الأربعاء، 17 سبتمبر 2014

Can you live like a bird?

Two hours ago I was watching a bird while smoking my morning cigarette in the smoking area at my office,the bird was flying next to the window and my mind was flying with him... I tried to understand how he/she feels, really I don't know if he/she is a happy bird or a sad bird or even if he/she feels anything! .... 

Then, I started to think about the bird's mentality ... what if this bird was caught and placed in a cage and then moved to another country or continent and someone let him fly freely again? 

The bird will start a new life right?! He/she will not stop singing , will not be depressed nor will lose hope and will definitely survive ... 

Now... think about it, what if we placed a person in a cage and moved him/her to another place. how this person will act? Maybe he/she will be anxious, sad, depressed or maybe not... but definitely he/she won't feel comfortable at least at the beginning...   

We all know that human beings are more intelligent than birds, however, it is hard for us to act like a bird sometimes ... I don't want to tell you what I learnt from bird watching but I want to ask you:

can you live like a bird?  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق